Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Class 302

Leave a Comment
Ashley: This is my absolute favorite place to go for shaved snow. It's a pretty small cramped store, but I think it gives off that authentic Taiwanese vibe. The prices are pretty cheap too! Especially for the huge amount of snow that you end up getting. I've tried both the green tea and vanilla shaved snow combos. I liked the vanilla a lot better. For some reason it just seemed to have more flavor. I've heard their mango one is pretty good too.

Anyways....brace yourself for this heavenly wonder:


Oh my gosh even right now as I'm typing this after I've had dinner I'm still close to salivating. It was so so delicious. I'm serious, you have not had true shaved snow until you try Class 302. They give you a generous scoop of red bean, and the mochi was really soft and chewy as well. I love how well the condensed milk complements the shaved snow. Every bite is just so yummy! Favorite shaved snow combo ever. The snow is actually creamy! It's not quite ice cream texture, but it's pretty close and you would never associate it with just being flavored ice.

Anyway, I would highly highly recommend giving this place a try. I wasn't a big fan of shaved snow until I tried this place. So I thank Stephen for convincing me to go :)

Happy eating!
-STASH

0 comments:

Post a Comment